CBD | Temp to perm | $330-350 per day inc super
Reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager you will;
- Support the implementation of the brand launch for this online brand and manage B2C and B2B campaigns.
- The focus of campaigns is on ATL including; TV, OOH, radio. Later down to the line you will also support on digital campaigns.
- Working with trade to build relationship and make sure all merchandise is sent out.
- Working with agencies including; digital performance, creative, print, media.
- Some support for media spend and bookings management direct with media.
You will need:
- Over 3 years marketing experience, ideally from an integrated agency (SAM level)
- Solid campaign management experience - integrated
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow
- No ego, happy to role up your sleeves and get things done!
A well-established online brand in Australia is launching a new offering, the new product is already a household name internationally, launching over in Australia in approx. 6 months. You will support the Senior Campaign Manager and Marketing Director in making this happen.
The company is growing, the marketing team is currently a team of 4 and will grow by end of year, so a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and progress.