Reporting to the Brand & Media Marketing Manager you will;
- Manage integrated acquisition campaigns; TV, radio, OOH, digital (inc social & eDMs), print
- Manage relationships with media and social agencies, as well as supporting in the management of 3 creative agencies.
- Work closely with media agency with the planning for campaigns as well as reporting on success. Similar with the social agency, you will work closely with them on social strategy, look into reports and gain insights for the business.
- Working with internal teams and stakeholders for campaigns.
- Over 3 years marketing campaigns experience, ideally from an integrated agency (SAM level)
- Solid campaign management experience – integrated
- Ideally media planning exp, or have worked closely with media agencies previously
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hard worker, happy in a fast paced environment, passionate and creative
- Full working rights - although a 6 month contract they would like someone that can stay on (no sponsorship offered)
You will work in the acquisition team for this global banking/fin services brand. You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a large marketing team. The brand is innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit. This role will be an initial 6 month contract, based on the persons performance in the role this will either become permanent or you will be moved into another team on a permanent basis, this company does not let great talent walk out the door.
Based in the CBD in great offices.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org