Assist in the development and execution of end to end marketing and communication campaigns that promotes the safe use of roads and waterways.
- Assist with research and preparation of written copy and design of advertising and communication materials for campaigns against agreed scopes.
- Assist with the development, quality reviews and execution of end to end campaigns and communications in accordance with brand guidelines, approval channels, protocols and marketing briefs.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing and communications programs which align with the brand guidelines
- Assist with contract coordination including the timely raising of purchase orders and processing of invoices, ensuring that meeting minutes accurately reflect actions and decisions, and reports accurately assess and review effectiveness of campaigns based on agreed campaign measurement processes.
- Undertake records management relating to project documentation, tracking of measures and proposals and other related documentation and associated administrative activities as directed.
- Assist with the management and engagement and work of contractors and consultants to deliver communication material and other contract arrangements as required.
Contract duration: Until the end of June
Day rate: Approx $450/day
Please apply today for further information on this opportunity