Melbourne | $180k plus super per annum approx - depending on experience | perm
You'll come from a strong brand retail marketing background - ideally having worked with high-end lifestyle/beauty or health retailers.
By nature you'll be a strong and persuasive communicator, be self motivated and confident making your own decisions. You'll be energetic and enjoy working within a fast paced environment with an ability to get your hands dirty. You will strive to be the best that you can be and instill this in your team.
As Head of Retail Marketing you will be responsible for generating foot traffic and customer awareness. You will report into the Head of Marketing & Online and work within a multi-faceted team of 60 specialists across marketing, brand, public relations and VM.
Day to day you will:
- Develop and manage the annual retail marketing calendar across all integrated campaigns
- Have a keen eye for success and so you’ll monitor performance metrics, targets and priorities for the retail marketing teams
- Conduct regular reviews of marketing performance measures to understand the health of the strategy and recommends/takes corrective action as required
- Always be looking for opportunities to improve results and instills this in your team too
- Use data to drive insightful and thoughtful analysis
- Provide high-level conceptual and creative advice on all communication options in line with the brand philosophy
About the company:
Last year this company was awarded a top 10 spot in BRW’s Best Places to Work – they are 100% customer centric and have been since the get go. They invest in their people, systems and training to ensure that the customer experience is on point always. A values based business who's humble yet a market leader & creator, with a cult-like following.
Sound like you?
Call Dene Gambotto or Beth Price for a confidential chat today
0208 925 9200