Frenchs Forrest| 160 -172k inc super (plus car allowance and 20% bonus among other benefits) | Permanent | Ref: 2837187
As the Head of Marketing and a member of the ANZ Leadership team, this role will develop and implement the ANZ marketing strategy to enhance market share and brand equity. It’s a hugely exciting period to join, as a first in market product launch is imminent, that will contribute to improving children's health. There aren't too many roles out there where you can feel like you're helping to make a difference and this truly is one of them!
About the role:
- Reporting to ANZ General Manager and dotted line to Regional Marketing VP
- Lead and mentor a team of five
- Forge strong relationships with your team, Regional and Global Marketing, and strategic customers.
- Drive and influence the annual business planning process
- Lead product launches and build business case strategy including financials, customer segmentation & targeting, sales training and channel mix
- Together with the Product Manager develop offers and product/service bundles to maximise competitive advantage
- Interrogate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify opportunities
- Responsible for financial forecasting
- Nurture a goal orientated, entrepreneurial, teamwork environment
- Amazing perks - car allowance, 20% bonus, parking onsite, extra 8% super (if opt into company super fund)
- Work for a company who whole heartedly support flexible working
- 10 + years marketing experience, including global company experience
- Healthcare marketing experience preferred B2B2C
- A strong resourceful leader who enjoys developing a team
- Proven strategic and execution abilities
- Strong business acumen and P&L ownership experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and dynamic
- Happy to travel – approximately three O/S trips per year and some domestic travel
- Degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
Global brand who are a market leader, and number 1 in Australia in their specialty of healthcare. They are continuing their amazing growth and staying one step ahead of the competition by being an innovator in the market. Office is based in Frenchs Forest and is a small office here (leadership team and marketing), with separate interstate office (operations, finance etc).
The position will suit an entrepreneurial type who is looking for a leadership role. You will be part of a close-knit team who work collaboratively and with a social aspect. A strong, dynamic, down to earth, marketing leader will love this opportunity.