Join the booming industry of EdTech in the exciting Growth Marketing role.
With a global footprint in around 50 countries, this scale-up company is experiencing triple digital growth and is launching an exciting new user experience later this year. With a global remit, the Growth Marketer role is being introduced to help grow their direct-to-customer (B2C) offering.
The role will work with Marketing Managers from various global offices as well as the CEO and Head of Marketing.
The role in a nutshell:
- Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the senior executive team
- Identify opportunities to implement and then innovate world-class digital campaigns
- Identify and develop channel opportunities with technology partners
- Own and execute performance marketing
- Own and execute affiliate marketing
- Report, recommend, and iterate on campaigns to drive increased ROI
- Run AB / MVT experiments
- Identify opportunities, threats, and challenges in markets and act accordingly
- Working closely with data, sales and product teams
- A highly intelligent, data-driven and analytical thinker
- A deep understanding and passion for all things digital
- A problem solver with the belief that anything is possible
- An open mind and ability to quickly adapt to new environments
- A willingness to fail-forward, learn and grow
- A driving force that will nurture, push and strive for success
- Strong digital marketing skills and a track record for growth
- Experience with start-up/scale-up could be advantageous
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au