As Group Account Director you’ll be expected to lead your accounts with responsibility for the strategic response as well as overseeing the concepts and overall delivery. There will be plenty of variety and you’ll have the support of an AD and AM on the B2B account, as well as the support of other account managers across the drinks brands portfolio. You’ll have plenty of autonomy to make strategic decisions and will act as the Director’s right-hand person.
- You’ll be at SAD or GAD level currently
- You’ll have the maturity to handle senior client relationship and the ability to guide them with sound strategic advice
- You’ll be a pragmatist with the ability to simplify things and call the shots when needed
- You’ll love variety and will step easily from B2B trade incentives and product launch campaigns to retail activations and branded consumer experiences
- You’ll enjoy managing and mentoring your team members, playing an active role in their development
- You’re looking for a boutique agency environment with a collaborative, easy-going culture and a love for what they do
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, please apply by clicking the link below.
Sheryn Small | iknowho.com.au | (02) 8925 9200