About the role:
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will;
- Own and deliver entire design process from concept to execution
- Integrated design e.g emails, banners, website (working with the internal web designer /developer), ebooks, sales collateral, event collateral, social & merchandise
- Present your design concepts to the marketing team
- Work to ensure consistency in the brand image and communications
- Min 3 years in graphic design experience across digital and print
- Ideally tech industry experience.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Creative and think outside the box - always thinking of new ways to work and help the business achieve their goals
- Tertiary degree in relevant field.
This is a B2B tech provider and leader in their field, they have been around over 20 years but have kept a start-up mentality which is clear when you walk into their offices. This role sits within the marketing team and is the sole designer for the business. The marketing team is currently 6 and growing with more hires this year, a great time to join! They have a great training program and achievements are noticed and rewarded. They list some impressive benefits including free breakfasts/pantry, Friday drinks, games room and gym membership.
They have a no ego policy, you must be collaborative, respectful and overall a positive person.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch with your CV and portfolio.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail