6 month contract (potential for perm) | Inner West
About the role:
Reporting to the owner/director you will be the Lead Designer for this award-winning skincare brand. You will;
- Own and deliver entire design process from concept to execution.
- Be responsible for packaging updates and packaging for new products being launched (existing brand guidelines provided).
- Work across digital and print assets including eDM’s, social media, landing pages, and retail POS.
- Advise on existing rebrand concepts and roll-out said rebrand across all existing assets.
- Manage a Junior Graphic Designer who will support you in execution.
- Some short-hand copywriting.
- Proven experience developing design concepts and executing them autonomously.
- Experience with digital and print design, including packaging.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Ideally you will have worked on skincare/beauty brands previously.
- Self-motivated individual, with a passion for natural products/lifestyle.
- Excellent and well-developed time management and project management skills.
About the company:
An award-winning health and wellness skincare brand, all natural products. They are currently a team of 10, having grown from just one a few years ago. They are going from strength to strength and looking for a passionate and creative designer to help them in their stage of growth. The culture is very down to earth, lovely people to work for and all working towards one goal together.