What will you be doing?
- Help facilitate activations for HUGE brands across the travel, alcohol and entertainment sectors
- Join a global network of agencies and collaborate with the best agencies in the industry
- Learn about the psychology behind why consumers purchase! Help influence the path to purchase of a targeted consumer using innovative, creative marketing methods.
- Join a team of energetic, talented individuals
What do you need to know?
- How a creative agency operates: WIPs, reporting, budgets, supplier management, quoting, Invoicing, client management and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working for brands from an activations perspective
- Understanding of consumers and targeted marketing
- Supplier management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Salaries & day rates are depending on experience.
If you have agency experience, if you understand and are fascinated by consumer behaviour, behavioural marketing, have a huge amount of energy, a can-do attitude and you want to be a part of something a little bit magical then hit apply!