A little bit about this agency:
Founded in the 1940s, this global agency has expanded with hubs in North & South America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pac.
They are widely considered as one of the hottest and most creative agencies in the industry. They've experienced growth and recognition each year they've been in business. But while winning awards for the agency is great, what makes them most happy is doing award-winning work for their clients and watching their business grow.
They only hire nice people, seriously it is in the hiring motto!
BEST agency kitchen & chefs..their muffins, seriously so good...
Awesome Christmas parties
But on to the important stuff...
They have incredible training and career progression opportunities
Great mentorship programs internally
Work with the best in the business
A little about you:
You work at an agency that is creatively driven.
You are operating at Senior Account Manager level.
You understand that your role is to be the voice of the client internally, and of the agency externally. You have incredibly strong interpersonal and communication skills. You're a team player, and want an opportunity where you can grow into a good manager.
You're someone whom everyone wants to work with. You're trustworthy. You take great pride in your work ethic and what derives from it. You seek ownership of projects and understand that you play a key part in their success.
Specifically, you'll be: Leading day-to-day Senior Account Management responsibilities on one of the biggest accounts in the industry, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring your clients are always satisfied and happy
- Maintaining constant and clear communication with clients at all times
- Collaborating with internal Strategy teams to develop research, briefs and strategies that makes us smarter and inspire us
- Collaborating with internal Creative teams to ensure our work is always on-brand and on-brief
- Working with internal/external production partners to ensure timely delivery of milestones
- Managing and mentor an Account Manager who will be supporting you each day
- As part of a larger agency team, presenting ideas, timing and budget to clients
- Creative advertising agency experience in account management roles and operating at SAM level
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; be a "people person
- Keen interest in the marketing, advertising and communications industry and stay up on industry best practices and campaigns
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record of successfully leading projects through completion
- A distaste for the words "no" and "can't"
- Global brand experience is ideal
If you tick the boxes above and are genuinely passionate about producing great work, apply today!