What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into CMO and working alongside another Social Media Manager (Instagram) you will work across full cycle - writing content, working with designers for imagery, posting, scheduling, concepts, analysis and reporting.
- Managing Facebook targeting and advertising
- Measure and report on customer engagement and performance - providing insights and improvements
- Work with internal creative team to bring ideas to life
- Manage Facebook spend, set up, audience, targeting etc.
- Extensive Facebook experience client-side or agency, as a specialist in this field - paid and owned
- People person - excellent stakeholder management skills
- Organisation, process and high attention to detail
- Positive, fast paced and ‘get the job done’ attitude
- Be available now!
A well known and well respected hospitality brand with head office based in CBD. They are looking for energetic, passionate and proactive people to join the brand to help drive initiatives. Be ready to hit the ground (and Facebook) sprinting!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant