About the role
This customer experience agency are looking for a great Freelance Senior Account Manager or a gun Account Manager who has previous experience working on CRM, Digital and DM campaigns to drive the loyalty program and onboarding communications for a global automotive brand. This role is 3 months freelance with the opportunity to extend till December 2017, suitable for working holiday visa's or someone looking for a freelance contract to tie them over. You'll be based in Sydney CBD with great office views!
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify and analyse current and future market trends to effectively design and execute integrated campaigns to create customer awareness and promote products/services
- Planning, developing and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty for a well known automotive brand
- Create Customer Journey Mapping to analyse various key touch points in the customer lifecycle
- Using a CRM platform to test, send and analyse all data and maximise customer lifetime value and achieve business goals for the client
- Creating reports for the client on data analysis, email performance and engagement
- Taking the briefing from the client to facilitate CRM and Digital campaigns strategies and working with internal teams to execute
- Test, automation, segmentation of the customer database and analyse customer behaviour and recommend innovative ways to target the customer base
- Have a passion for CRM and Data
- Determined, capable and can easily work autonomously
- Customer centric and can analyse data to better target consumers
- Experienced in briefing internal and external agencies
- You love all things tech, customer behaviour and thrive in a fast pace environment - then I want to hear from you
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience with an automotive brand is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Understanding of using Marketo and Salesforce will be a big plus!
- You come from a CRM agency or client side role and looking to work on a global brand to manage their CRM/loyalty plans then this role is for you!
This agency offer their clients a seamless brand to customer experience, working with well-known brands in the market both global and local. They are customer focused and deliver a high standard of support for their clients across; CRM, Data, Direct Marketing and Customer Experience. If you want to join a brilliant team as an Account Manager and looking to take a step up and work on a great brand to utilise your skills then this agency is for you! This role is an initial 3 months contract/freelance with the opportunity to extend till December 2017 for the right person!