What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Head of Production you will work across a variety of events and activations - organisation and project management event.
- End to end campaign management - from brief to execution
- Working along the Events producer, organising and project management of multiple events small and large, making sure event is a success from briefing in creative & producer to event, and reporting, lessons learnt
- Stakehoder Management; Internal - marketing and the wider production team, External - suppliers, partners for events etc.
- Extensive Production & PM experience - ideally coming from an experiential agency
- People person - excellent stakeholder management skills
- Organisation, process and high attention to detail
- Positive, fast paced and ‘get the job done’ attitude
- Be available now!
A well known and well respected hospitality brand with head office based in CBD. They are looking for energetic, passionate and proactive people to join the brand to help drive initiatives. Be ready to hit the ground sprinting with this one!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant