Do you have a passionate for fine arts, music and culture and would like to join a group dedicated to the promotion of classical music productions? Iknowho have a Freelance opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager/ticketing specialist to work across the communications and marketing for this celebrated and historical arts group.
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into GM and Artistic Director, responsible for meeting ticket sales targets via eDMs, print collateral and managing box office relationships
- Rolling out marketing as per calendar that is in place, within budget and timeframes set
- Creating eDM content, segmenting database, managing creative agency for marketing collateral and brochure project.
- Marketing management ticketing and email marketing experience, ideally within the arts and culture industry
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexibility and calm demenour to manage changing deadlines
- Available to start now
This is for an Australian arts and culture company, based in the CBD. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field. They have great offices in close location to the train station. The team is experienced, supportive and passionate.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org