Do you have a passionate for fine arts, music and culture and would like to join a group dedicated to the promotion of classical music productions? Iknowho have a Freelance opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager/ticketing specialist to work across the communications and marketing for this celebrated and historical arts group.
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into GM and Artistic Director, responsible for meeting ticket sales targets via eDMs, print collateral and managing box office relationships
- Rolling out marketing as per calendar that is in place, within budget and timeframes set
- Creating eDM content, segmenting database, managing creative agency for marketing collateral and brochure project.
- Marketing management ticketing and email marketing experience, ideally within the arts and culture industry
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexibility and calm demenour to manage changing deadlines
- Available to start now
This is for an Australian arts and culture company, based in the CBD. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field. They have great offices in close location to the train station. The team is experienced, supportive and passionate.