Reporting directly into the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for working with creative and digital agencies on end-to-end campaign management. You’ll be confident running the strategic side but also hands on with execution. This is a diverse role in a small agile marketing team.
Day to day you will:
- Work with the creative agency and production suppliers on developing POS for sales teams and consumers
- Work with the digital agency on reviewing the UX and maintaining the website, including lead generation
- Community management across Facebook
- Develop internal comms
- Manage stakeholders - internally and externally
- 4+ years of campaign management experience, agency or client-side
- Experience managing projects across digital and print
- Experience using CMS, including Hubspot and Wordpress
- Fantastic communication skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and process-driven
- Able to hit the ground running, comfortable managing campaigns end-to-end and being hands on with execution
- Be available to start ASAP and can commit until at least Christmas, it's likely to continue until Jan
Did you know that around 70% of Australians have no idea they have a right Accident Loan Cars? Our client is a leading Australian provider of accident loan cars and have been helping drivers get back on the road as quickly as possible for over 7 years. Offering a flexible work environment where you can work your own hours, this is a great opportunity for an agency candidate wanting to try a client-side role, or a marketing professional that wants the autonomy of running their own projects without the corporate politics. Based just 14 km from Sydney CBD, the location is right on the train line and also comes with an allocated car spot. Great passionate, upbeat culture. Someone who is down-to-earth, great people skills and confident running projects end-to-end will fit well.