About the company
Our client are an Australian arts, music and culture company, based in Mascot, just two stops from Central. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field, collaborating with some of the world’s leading artists. The founders of the company are still heavily involved in the artistic direction and running of the company so if you’re looking to join a passionate and inspiring team, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. The Marketing team is experienced, supportive and collaborative. Fast-paced and tight-knit culture, all working towards one goal.
With the support of the Marketing Manager, you will join a Marketing team of 4 and work collaboratively with internal teams including box office, customer relations and sales, along with external partners such as agencies, venues and musicians.
Day to day you will:
- Manage the execution of campaigns including; email marketing, blog content, website updates, social & digital, print and sponsorships
- Take ownership of the build and execution of e-newsletters
- Work with external agencies and partners to bring campaigns to life
- Use your creative flair to contribute to the design and development of marketing materials
- Coordinate ticket offers and promotions for audiences and sponsors
- Analyse campaign data to optimise and improve performance
- Attend concerts and assist Front of House where required
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development
- General administration for the marketing team
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Marketing role
- Experience managing campaigns end-to-end
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products
- Bachelor Degree qualified in a marketing, advertising or communications
- Imaginative, resourceful and diligent with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running, available immediately
- Passion for the arts, culture and classical music
Interviews to commence immediately. The freelance world moves quickly, apply today to be considered.
Brooke Cashman| Talent Consultant