CBD | 6 week contract | $400 – $450 per day inc super
Reference: 2840577 The Company
Our client are a behavioural and psychology based financial advice company, helping to give people the tools to make better financial decisions in their lives. Based in the CBD, this small team of 6 are making waves in the industry by doing things differently and are passionate about getting to know all their clients as people and not just numbers. A warm, friendly and supportive environment with flexible working options (4 day week option).
Why you’ll love the role
Reporting into the Company Director, you’ll hit the ground running, immersing yourself into the company values and unique proposition. You’ll bring your communications expertise and work together with the advisors and leaders of the business to generate ideas, whilst working autonomously to execute all plans, in a supportive environment. Initially a 6-week contract in the lead up to Christmas with potential to extend, the company offer flexible working options with a fantastic CBD location. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan, develop and execute content plans for advisors and events
- Leveraging company achievements to generate brand awareness in the market
- Analyse industry reports, pulling relevant insights and creating content
- Ownership of social media platforms for the company and advisors
- Writing content – press releases, social media, blogs, website updates
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities for the company including pitching to industry publications, conferences and events
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years Marketing or Communications experience
- Content development, Social Media and Digital experience
- Strong writing skills
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with it, no egos please.
- Enthusiastic, confident and adaptable
- Immediately available
Get in touch now, the freelance world moves quickly!