Are you an experienced Direct Marketing professional? We have an exciting opportunity for you.
Initial 3 month contract (but could extend up to 6 months) | ASAP start
This is a contract role for large global insurance brand. You'll join the team on an initial 3 month contract, starting ASAP. Reporting directly into the Head of Customer Engagement Marketing, you will join an established team and hit the ground running with responsibilities including:
- Managing email marketing campaigns end-to-end including creative development and customer data targeting
- Managing all internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with the wider team
- Working directly with the customer insights team internally to segment data and customer groups
- Working directly with the creative agency to bring campaigns to life, translating customer insights into compelling customer communications
- Manage all campaign approvals, including presenting to senior stakeholders
- At least 4-5 years of experience in direct marketing
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent project management skills, comfortable managing multiple projects at once
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns including set-up, data segmentation, creative development, scheduling, testing, tracking and reporting
- Ideally experience working in highly matrix style organisations with many stakeholders (background in insurance or fin services a bonus!)
- High attention to detail
- Available now (1-2 weeks notice considered), for at least 3 months
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. They are an open company, with a clear vision. With this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door. Excellent work/life balance. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working on a large global brand.
Sound like the kind of contract you want?
Then apply today! The freelance world moves quickly!
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant