What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into CMO you will work across a variety of events - working on strategy and planning for all communications for the brand, which is mainly activations based.
- End to end campaign management - from brief to execution, to ensure the messaging stays consistent.
- Stakeholder Management; Internal & External - marketing, creative and production teams as well as various venue owners, media agency etc.
- Ideally come from a digital media agency in a planner position, or similar
- Media/comms planning experience
- Project Management
- People person - excellent stakeholder management skills
- Organisation, process and high attention to detail
- Positive, dynamic and ready to get stuck in
- Be available now!
A well known and well respected hospitality brand with head office based in CBD. They are looking for energetic, passionate and proactive people to join the brand to help drive initiatives. Be ready to hit the ground sprinting with this one!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant