What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Field Programs Manager (Education division) you will work across a variety of events and 1 to 1 training of teachers via external consultants - organisation and project management of this.
- Tracking planned activities from territory team and the Field Programs Manager
- Organisation and payment of external consultants, invoicing
- Pre and post event, or 1 on 1 training, surveys, pulling out data and feeding this back to teams/consultants
- Some travel to large events, interstate - logistics organisation and event production/coordination
- Some general admin support
- Solid administration experience, and events/project management experience
- Organisation and attention to detail is so important to this role
- Self-motivated and a go-getter, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage stakeholders, have patience when needed and confidence to push when needed
- Be available from 22nd January 2018
A Global tech brand, working in the Education department based in CBD. They are looking for proactive, organised and down to earth coordinator that can help alleviate the workload of the Field Programs Manager from an admin/project management perspective. The team there are passionate, highly talented, and high performing. Fantastic well-respected innovative brand for your CV and the chance to gain this experience whilst working part-time, which is a rare find - 3 days per week over the course of 8 month contract.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant