This is an opportunity to join an agency who works on leveraging the sponsorship for two well known Australian alcohol brands, one wine portfolio and one iconic beer brand, at the Countries most celebrated annual sporting event.
Picture yourself working on the curation of branded pop-up bars, managing conceptualisation of large-scale branded builds to enhance sponsorship presence, social media amplification, designing creative promotional merchandise, briefing brand ambassadors and overall project management of one of the coolest sponsorship leverage in the industry.
Supporting a Senior Account Manager and having the overall support of an Account Director and an Account Executive below you to help keep things moving, you will be in a team of 14 event/experiential specialists so no way are you being thrown in the deep end.
What is the agency looking for:
- 1-2 years events/experiential agency experience, ideally with large build or event sponsorship experience
- Experience in budget & timeline management - this is super important
- Strong administration experience
- Understanding of the types of suppliers used and average costings
- Ability to multi-task
- Passion for events & experiential - you LOVE to see the result of a beautiful build
- Understanding of branding and the importance of the detail in the design
Apply today or contract Brianna Paton for more info. (02) 8925 9207 www.iknowho.com.au