Melbourne | $95k plus super | perm
We are looking for a Sponsorships Marketing Manager for a leading entertainment brand, with extensive sponsorship activations experience on a large scale, to develop and manage ‘experiences’ marketing campaigns by focusing on creative marketing solutions, promotions and activations. The goal is to sell VIP experiences and connect partner brand and customers with entertainment.
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will manage 5 partnerships for ‘experiences’ marketing programs/campaigns.
- Stakeholder management and account management - lead strategic partner relationships and ensure service delivery to partners.
- You will work with partners to develop integrated, innovative creative marketing solutions for promotions and experience led campaigns.
- For these promotional and experience led campaigns, you will develop strategy, implement and measure success.
What you will need to be considered:
- Min 7 years marketing experience, ideally coming from an experiential agency or integrated agency
- Sponsorship and partnerships experience within entertainment, media, music or lifestyle brands
- Worked on large scale activation/experience campaigns
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders internal and external
- A can-do approach, great attention to detail and be able to hit the ground running
About the company:
Fantastic global entertainment brand with a fun, collaborative, open culture, and team. Would suit someone from agency background due to fast-paced nature of the role, the stakeholder management and no one day is ever the same.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant