$355 - $415 per day inc super
About the company:
My client is an iconic Tech company with one of the most recognisable brands in the world. Continuously innovating in their space, they are market leaders and are often copied but never equaled. The HQ is based in the CBD, you’ll be working with a highly talented team and wider company network, along with partners. An excellent opportunity for your CV.
About the role:
This market leading tech brand have an exciting new partnership initiative in the pipeline and are looking to bring on a freelance Events Manager to help support the B2B events team with the program. You will assist with everything from planning through to execution of the events, along with using your people skills to manage and guide high profile stakeholders through the experience. This role is for a Jan 2020 start and will be a 12 month freelance contract.
- Min 4 years marketing experience planning and executing B2B events
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail, it’s the little things that matter to you
- You are resourceful, curious and self-motivated
- Positive, adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial nature, this is a newly created role that requires someone to come and make it their own
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself in at 100% - from strategic vision through to administration
- Bonus if you have experience in the tech or telco industry
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant