CBD | Perm | Up to $90k inc.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will;
- Create engaging and informative events to bring in sales leads and nurture client relationships
- Utilise a variety of channels such as webinars, seminars and conference sponsorships to deliver impressive ROI
- End to end event co-ordination and logistics with the support of an Event Co-ordinator
- Maximise existing business partnerships and identify new ones
- Develop ideas for joint initiatives with partner companies and oversee their execution, from blog posts and seminars, to email campaigns and surveys.
- Collaborate with other marketing experts in the team (Design, Social, Data, Content) to ensure success
- Experience planning and executing events, preferably B2B
- Confident to pitch and present ideas to leadership team
- Exceptional organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Tertiary qualification in Events Management, Business or Marketing
- Likely to currently work in IT/Tech/Legal sectors
- Understanding of the legal industry preferred but not essential
About the company
This is a B2B tech provider and leader in their field, they have been around over 20 years but have kept a start-up mentality and are young at heart. The marketing team is currently 5 and growing with 4 more hires this year, a great time to join! They have a great training program and achievements are celebrated and rewarded. They list some impressive benefits including free breakfasts/pantry, Friday drinks, games room and gym membership. They have a no ego policy, you must be collaborative, respectful and overall a positive person. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.