- Industry leader in tech going through huge growth period
- South CBD Location - FREE Parking and train line access
- Collaborative and supportive team | $80-$90K + super
Our client is one of Australia’s largest creators and distributors of innovative tech products. They work with some of the biggest organisations in Australia and NZ and are seen as market leader in their field. With a huge amount of growth happening, they are looking at growing their marketing team and this is an incredible opportunity to join ahead of some major projects and events. Located south of CBD with free on-site parking and accessible by train line, the team is dynamic, collaborative and goal driven. A true organisation that cares about their people, they have fantastic training and development opportunities and are always looking to help expand skills and encourage growth.
About the role
Our client is looking for a passionate and versatile up-and-coming marketer and events professional who will be responsible for implementing the events and communications activities for the business. We’re looking for someone that wants to join a growing and thriving organisation and bring your creativity, ability to multi-task, communications skills and attention to detail, to support the broader marketing team with B2B events. There is a large budget dedicated to these events so it’s an exciting opportunity for someone.
Reporting into an experienced Marketing Manager and joining a team of 6 (soon to be 10) like-minded marketers, you will:
- Support the Marketing team by taking the lead on planning and executing B2B events for the business, from large scale conferences and trade shows through to product launches, functions, road shows, training schools and experiential style events.
- Assist in development and execution of all communications surrounding the event, including advertising, publicity, product reviews, case studies and content development
- Coordinate event scheduling, invitation and RSVP management, alongside a Digital Marketing Executive
- Collaborate with colleagues to create, execute and evaluate marketing and comms activities across all marketing
- 3+ years in marketing communications and events
- Exposure and experience in B2B and tech highly advantageous
- A strong focus on planning and execution
- Demonstrated ability to undertake a wide range of projects and events simultaneously within a changing and dynamic environment
- Positive, adaptable, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative working style and interest in the technology sector
- An opportunity to join an industry leading organisation at a time of exponential growth and positive change, be a part of the success
- Career development and pathway opportunities
- Passionate and collaborative team
- Opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders across many different areas of the business
- Exposure to CEO and CMO weekly strategy, fantastic opportunity to learn from the best
- Autonomy in your role but within a close-knit team that values collaboration and team work
- Access to industry leading events and seminars
- Free on-site parking
Sound like your next big break? Apply today.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant