What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Events Manager you will work across all events, you will also be responsible for a coordinator under you
- You will have responsibility for the Speakers at the events - this involves getting content info they will speak on and working with external production team to produce all visuals
- Organisation and project management of schedules, budgets, logistics, rehearsals, AV testing etc.
- Communications planning for events, working with copywriter and designer to push this out (mainly via eDMs)
- Stakeholder Management; Internal - marketing and the events team, External - speakers, production agency, on-site personnel
- Extensive events experience either in-house or externally - these need to be large scale events rather than small scale activations
- Experience managing speakers for events, stakeholder management is key to this role
- Previous people management
- Highly orgainsed, process driven and high attention to detail
- Positive, fast paced and a mature attitude
A well established health & wellness brand with head office based in Macquarie Park. They work on a multi-level marketing basis, and therefore these events are to teach, inspire and create unity - they are core to the brands success. The events team is approx. 4, and work closely with external production agency and internal marketing team. They are looking for mature, passionate and proactive events specialist to join the brand to help drive initiatives.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant