South West | $95-100k inc super | Permanent
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Press & PR Event Manager to deliver media & press, marketing and training events
- Stakeholder management - engaging senior marketers and external agency contacts for event strategy, planning, delivery.
- This is a strategy/planning role as well as hands-on deliver of events on-site. Operational in running event, including; pre-production and post-production
- Post-event analysis, reporting and recommendations for improvement
- Also responsibly for; budget, invoicing, event invites, travel coordination and calendar
What you will need to be considered:
- Event Production/Management experience, within creative agency or corporate client (ideally some corporate experience)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience managing large scale events to smaller activations
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and manage tight timeframes
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
About the company:
This is an agency permanent "secondment" role. The end client is a global 'big brand', who have a great standing in the Australian market. The company has a great reputation, fab company culture, great benefits and customer-centric.
The marketing & events teams are experienced, loyal and collaborative
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about getting in the know.