You'll get the opportunity to drive strategic planning and delivery of market development programs, management of multiple business streams, and end-to-end project management.
To be successful you'll be comfortable with driving cross functional work streams, have excellent stakeholder relationship development skills and a passion for building coding skills in the ANZ education sector.
The opportunity will allow you to:
- Work closely with the code program manager to drive the awareness and adoption of iOS code development by students and educators
- Enable stakeholder relationships with K12 schools and system leadership, Universities and Vocational Education systems, government, and enterprise
- Build key enterprise customer connections that will support and lean into the education sector
- Work cross functionally with territory teams to lay the foundation for customer strategy
- Identify opportunities for student facing programs and content
- As appropriate, leverage 3rd party content partners to help scale awareness of learning and teaching opportunities
Who we are looking for?
- A strategic leader who can build rapport and relationships quickly with multiple stakeholders.
- You'll by nature be highly organsied and detail oriented.
- Analytical and detailed in project documents, accountability, and tracking
- YOu'll possess the desire to work in a demanding, fast-paced and changing environment and have the ability to prioritise urgent issues
- A Marketer with excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- You'll have experience with marketing program design and content production
- Experience working with the app development and or education sector is strongly desired
Application close Friday 1st October and you'll need to be able to start work within the month of October, 2021.