About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will manage the loyalty/membership program as well as some DM/print;
- Manage end to end eDM campaigns to loyalty members (over 150,000 on database), these can range from industry insights, travel blogs, promotions etc.
- Working with internal designers & copywriters on the look and feel of eDMs, having a keen eye for detail and some content writing/tweaking.
- Production/project manage the brochure (3 times a year), bringing together content, imagery, layout and ensuring a smooth process.
- Weekly reporting on campaigns pushed out, alongside CRM management/updates.
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing experience
- Must have proven experience with email marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting experience
- Previous loyalty marketing experience desired
- Excellent stakeholder management and campaign management skills, as well as strong communication written and verbal
- Positive attitude, and you think outside the box.
This is an Australian, and privately, owned global travel brand that are leaders in their market. The owner is an entrepreneur who loves to innovate and always looking to do better, which filters down to culture of the company. They are dynamic, hardworking, have fun, very passionate about what they do and supportive of each other. You will be part of a smaller marketing team of 3 which looks after one specific brand within the travel group. You will collaborate with other marketing teams and internal creative studio to roll out and optimise campaigns. Fantastic company and role for someone that creative and passionate. Great location, right in heart of CBD with fantastic views.
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know