Direct Marketing Coordinator | Leading Australian Charity | $65k base + super
About the role:
Reporting to the Appeals and Acquisitions Manager, the primary goal of the Direct Marketing Coordinator is to support and develop the 4 major appeal campaigns they run annually through full end to end direct marketing activities in order to achieve key fundraising objectives.
It's an all encompassing role where internally you will also work collaboratively with the Digital team, Data and Insights team as well as the Donations Data Entry team to ensure the smooth execution of all direct marketing campaigns.
Externally you will work with the Partner agencies, Print and Fulfilment houses as well as other key suppliers. Here you will be responsible for:
- Cross channel activity management through the following key channels: direct, mail, web/digital, media (print, outdoor, radio, TV)
- Supporting project and activity briefing documents
- Assisting with all creative and copy development aspects of campaigns, including management of internal stakeholder input/approvals
- Direct Mail data checking and live laser sign offs
You are a self-starter, professional but personable, organised but creative and have a great understanding of direct marketing and a proven track record in a similar role either at another NFP company or Agency or just have a real passion for the NFP space. You will also possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification and/or a proven track record in a similar NFP/charity or a strong desire to work in this sector with a proven track record of executing end to end direct marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 2/3+years of end to end direct marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing 3rd party suppliers (eg agencies, mail houses, designers) to achieve objectives in a timely and cost effective manner
- Exceptional communication skills both written, verbal and presentation
- Exceptional ability to deal with and influence key stakeholders both internal and external
- A positive can do attitude with a solutions seeking mindset who can work well in a team environment and at the same time work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail with highly developed time management and prioritisation skills
- A willingness to learn and develop in the role
About the company:
My Client is a renowned Australian NFP whose primary vision is to improve the lives of people who need it most through food, shelter, clothing, support and most of all giving them a voice in society.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
John Corrigan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8925 9208