My Client is a renowned Australian NFP whose primary vision is to improve the lives of people who need it most through food, shelter, clothing, support and most of all giving them a voice in society.
What you'll be doing day to day:
Reporting to the Appeals and Acquisitions Manager, the primary goal of the Direct Marketing Campaign Specialist is to support and develop the 4 major appeal campaigns they run annually through full end to end integrated marketing activities in order to achieve key fundraising objectives.
It's an all encompassing role where internally you will also work collaboratively with the Digital team, Data and Insights team as well as the Donations Data Entry team to ensure the smooth execution of all direct marketing campaigns.
Externally you will work with the Partner agencies, Print and Fulfilment houses as well as other key suppliers. Here you will be responsible for:
- Cross channel activity management through the following key channels: direct, mail, web/digital, media (print, outdoor, radio, TV)
- Writing project and activity briefing documents
- Taking lead on all creative and copy development aspects of campaigns, including management of internal stakeholder input/approvals
- Direct Mail data checking and live laser sign offs
- Managing integrated corporate partner activity
What you need to be considered:
- Tertiary qualification and/or a proven track record in a similar NFP/charity or a strong desire to work in this sector with a proven track record of managing end to end direct marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 5+years of end to end marketing experience from creative briefing stage to development, execution and post campaign analysis and recommendations to ensure continuous improvement with a test and learn methodology
- Demonstrated experience in managing 3rd party suppliers (eg agencies, mail houses, designers) to achieve objectives in a timely and cost effective manner
- Extensive experience in all aspects of direct marketing campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills both written, verbal and presentation
- Exceptional ability to deal with and influence key stakeholders both internal and external
- A positive can do attitude with a solutions seeking mindset who can work well in a team environment and at the same time work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail with highly developed time management and prioritisation skills
What's in it for you:
- Exposure to a significant budget to implement and develop engaging campaigns
- Opportunity to join this leading Australian NFP and not only make a significant organisational impact but also make a positive impact to wider society
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging benefits (up to $78k + super + NFP Salary Packaging)
- CBD location
- Great team environment - positive, fun and collaborative
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you are interested in this challenging, yet rewarding role, simply apply with your CV and a short cover letter with just 3 key reasons why you think you are the perfect fit for this role ~ APPLY NOW!