We are in a stage of growth and are excited to announce we will be inviting a Marketing and Admin Executive to join our team. This is firstly a front of house role, being the face of the company and the glue that keeps our team working seamlessly. You will love organisation and supporting our fun and inclusive team, daily laughs are a promise.
Day to day you will manage the office, including all things administration, process and the varied marketing initiatives of the agency. You will be supported and mentored by the team and trained in the technical knowledge of the areas in which we recruit, being all advertising disciplines. We are a fun supportive team who love what we do!
The role is what you make it and no two days will be the same. This is an opportunity for a "people person" to use their natural organisation skills to contribute:
- Manage the daily operations that keep our office open; reception and general front of house duties.
- Write and create engaging content talking about our company successes, initiatives and general industry knowledge including blogs, social media and website content
- Manage the production of our quarterly e-newsletter
- Develop relationships with advertising & marketing candidates who call through to the agency, first impressions last in our industry!
- Support senior consultants with general administration
- Social media management across Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook (we can train you on this, but some experience preferred)
- Lead our social committee organising team lunches and events
- Experience in a front of house/administration role
- Experience in social media management
- Enjoy a good chat and relationship building
- Strong organisational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities and think outside the box
- A friendly, professional and honest in your work approach.
- A team-first attitude, you love supporting your team members
- An interest in recruitment and helping people find their dream jobs!
- An interest in marketing and a flair for writing engaging content
- Experience in content marketing and social would be preferred but not essential
Visit www.iknowho.com.au and visit our blogs and socials to get an idea of who we are!