Are you looking for a true digital strategist role that focusses on platform rather than social strategy? Do you have a thorough understanding of digital technologies and have the ability to drive conversion optimisation through digital ecosystems? Do you love pitching and have a strong new business track record? This could be the role for you!
- Develop the long-term digital vision for the agency's largest client (among others)
- Collaborate with UX, developers, producers and business analysts to turn strategy into reality
- Work closely with the new business team to bring in new digitally focused clients
- Build digital evangelism within the agency and look for ways to evolve and improve the agency's processes through new ideas or technology
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of six years experience in a digital strategy role
- An intuitive understanding of consumer mindset and behaviour
- Strong knowledge of all digital channels and people interact with them
- Up-to-date with current digital trends and digital marketing methodologies
- Proven track record in developing commercially successful digital strategies
- The ability to lead internal teams and gain client confidence
- Sitecore knowledge and experience preferred
Join an agency who cares about their culture and puts their people first. Whilst part of a global network they feel more like an independent and have been killing it in terms of awards over the past twelve months.
If the role sounds interesting, apply at the link below or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities.