This boutique agency sits at the intersection of marketing and technology. They offer digital a range of digital solutions including web builds, apps, mobile, content, digital media, CX, data analytics and much more. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to manage projects end to end, working closely with design and tech teams. You’ll need keen digital production knowledge, as there are no digital producers, this responsibility lies with account management.
* Management of multiple projects, you’ll determine roles and responsibilities, assign tasks and resources, create timelines, and management of client expectations
* Manage external vendors and invoicing, as well as client invoicing
* Identify project issues early, develop solutions and manage client expectations to ensure a positive outcome
* Management of deliverables to agreed timelines and budget. Management of change request processes.
* Key point of contact for Clients ensuring a high level of client satisfaction that exceeds expectations
* Develop strong relationships internally with the design team and wider management team
* Accurate financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a digital agency
* Proven experience in the delivery of User Experience, User Interface Design, web and app projects.
* The ability to proactively lead a team to meet deadlines
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Technical skills with agile experience
* Strong project management skills.
* Excellent written/verbal skills
*****LOOKING FOR BOTH FREELANCE & PERMANENT
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au