What you’ll have:
- Experience at SAD level
- Extensive digital (platform) and social experience
- Experience managing and developing large teams
- The ability to build strong client relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- The ambition to push for strong innovative work
- A collaborative, no nonsense approach
- Join a highly awarded progressive agency that is as digital as it is creative
- Work on the agency’s largest most prestigious account
- Manage a team of four and report directly into the Client Business Director
- Work closely with the UX, Dev and Social teams to produce effective work
- Enjoy a great agency culture with lots of exciting perks
- Central location that’s easy to reach
Please note this role is for an initial 12-month (Maternity cover) contract.
Visit www.iknowho.com.au for our full range of agency opportunities.
Sheryn Small | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8925 9200