Our client is a leading consumer healthcare organisation who make a direct impact on the lives of millions around Australia every day. The company is people focused and look to hire marketers that are passionate about healthcare. Their values are trust, excellence, experience, teamwork and honesty and this filters down to every aspect of the business. You’ll fit in well if you love a collaborative team environment which is fast-paced and hands-on. With a brand new office space just minutes from North Sydney station, you’ll be working within a small, nimble marketing team of 5, whilst also collaborating with hundreds of other people in the broader business. It’s a close-knit team with a fantastic culture with great benefits including discounted gym memberships, team social events and ongoing development opportunities. It’s an exciting time to join as the company is going through a strong period of growth that is expected to continue and exceed over the next 3-5 years.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing and leading the end-to-end analysis, implementation & optimisation of all paid digital activity working closely with digital agency partners.
In this fast paced role you’ll work closely with stakeholders to support & develop world leading digital media strategies & executions.
- Direct and execute all aspects of paid marketing efforts including implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop/implement an advanced digital media strategies.
- Provide recommendations for creative & media optimisations and develop a testing plan & buying strategy.
- Work with Head of Marketing to manage the budget, measure, analyse and report ROI for media spend against established metrics
- Maintaining real time/weekly/monthly reporting using analytics suites (e.g. Google Analytics) and internal reporting tools.
- Opportunity to broaden skills and flex muscles in other areas
What you'll need::
- 5+ years within a digital marketing/digital media role
- Strong expertise with ad serving, digital tracking, attribution modelling, analytical suites (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Proven success in managing multiple digital campaigns with a strong knowledge of SEM, Display, Mobile and Social
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Previous agency experience is desirable
- Previous experience within healthcare is advantageous
- Great attitude and get it done approach
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au