This leading global insurer is looking for a Digital Media specialist to build create assets, support the development of reporting and insights and liaise with business partners throughout campaign design and development. The role is also responsible for the successful execution of search and programmatic campaigns by liaising with vendors, scheduling and programming work, managing campaign budgets.
- Coordinate, execute and support established SEM and programmatic strategies and campaigns
- Support the analysis, testing and performance monitoring of SEM and programmatic campaigns, and use results to inform future campaigns
- Develop creative assets for digital campaigns as required; paid digital and paid social in particular
- Monitor and manage reporting and insights regarding SEM performance and programmatic campaign effectiveness
- Manage the scheduling and programming of SEM and programmatic initiatives in liaison with the business and key stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day liaison with vendors and relevant internal platforms
- Maintain and support campaign budget and financial performance and regular reporting on costs
- Act as an initial point of contact for stakeholders in relation to search and programmatic marketing
- Actively partner with the broader marketing team and business stakeholders to understand the business challenges
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience - client-side or agency or a mix of both
- Experience in digital marketing across search, display and social media
- Experience with Google bid platforms – SA360, DV360
- Effective planning skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- The ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience with an iconic global insurance organisation, which going through an exciting period of digital transformation. For medis agency candidates, this is a great opportunity to gain client-side experience, and for client side candidates, this is a great opportunity to work for a leading global blue chip brand.
Apply now at the link below. Immediate start required.