Reporting to the Director, the Digital Marketing Specilaist is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of a wide range of (mainly) digital campaigns to support product revenue objectives.
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Autonomous role where you can create strategy, implement new ideas you have, take control of digital and run with it with the backing of a supportive Director
- Manage the digital marketing calendar and the national marketing budget
- Responsible for digital marketing development, hands-on execution and reporting including; SEO, PPC, display ads, website content, digital copywriting, email marketing, social etc.
- Minimum of 4 years digital marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment
- Experience and knowledgeable on SEO, CMS, CRM, digital banners, social media (paid and organic), email marketing and marketing automation
- Must have strategic experience, and have the confidence to pitch and execute your ideas autonomously
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant subject
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude
This independent financial services company has a supportive team/culture, and are well respected in their field with a unique selling point. You will be able to carve out your own career within this company and implement new ideas and plans - really exciting time to join. The company are a small company with approximately 10 employees, so you will need to be someone who is happy to work alone, however, you will be able to collaborate with an experienced and knowledgeable manager who understands digital marketing.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about being in the know.