Career-defining opportunity to join this leading Australian Professional Membership Body as their new Digital Marketing Specialist | $70k + super | CBD
What you will be doing day-to-day:
Reporting to the passionate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all digital marketing activities to both; drive new membership and improve existing membership engagement and brand advocacy. This includes taking responsibility for the website, building and executing all email campaigns and digital content along with developing, delivering and optimising digital assets and campaign activity as directed by analytical insights.
It will also involve looking after everything from the website and updating content, developing creative content, to building and sending all eDM communications across the business as well as delivering and maintaining a comprehensive Social Media activity schedule, with full responsibility in delivering timely, relevant and professional key content. Finally you will update and optimise, track and report on (including A/B and multivariate testing and personalisation) digital content across digital, mobile and social media channels.
You will also work with a host of other internal and external stakeholders such as the marketing team, the editorial and publications team, production team as well as existing members to name but a few.
What you will need to be considered:
- Demonstrable experience delivering end-to-end digital marketing campaigns with a proven track record from another services sector including other membership or education sectors or professional services industries too
- Experience in data analysis across all channel metrics
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and social media, and how to leverage these channels effectively
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Experience with SEO
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, collaborative, positive and well organised
About the company:
My client are a leading Australian Professional Membership Body with a great standing in the market for the members they serve. Customer focused and innovative. Loyal marketing team, who are collaborative, positive and experienced - really great culture for a driven marketer.
Fast-paced yet a professional organisation, which would suit someone flexible, process driven with excellent stakeholder skills.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
John Corrigan | Senior Talent Consultant | 02 8925 9208
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about getting in the know.