CBD | Perm | $70k plus super dependant on experience
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the passionate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all digital marketing activities to both; drive new membership and improve existing membership engagement and brand advocacy.
- Working across the website, email campaigns and digital content along with developing, delivering and optimising digital assets and campaign activity as directed by analytical insights.
- Update and optimise, track and report on (including A/B testing and personalisation) digital content across digital, mobile and social media channels.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders such as the marketing team, the editorial and publications team, production team as well as existing members.
What you will need to be considered:
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end digital marketing campaigns with a proven track record from another services sector including other membership or education sectors or professional services industries too
- Experience in data analysis across all channel metrics
- Understanding of the sensitivities around brand guidelines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Digitally savvy, self-motivated, collaborative and positive
About the company:
Leading Australian Professional Membership Body with a great standing in the market for the members they serve. Customer focused and innovative. Loyal marketing team, who are collaborative, positive and experienced - really great culture for a driven marketer.
Fast-paced yet a professional organisation, which would suit someone flexible, process driven with excellent stakeholder skills.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about getting in the know.