CBD | $90-93k inc super | 12 month contract
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of the B2B division, you will manage digital marketing projects and technical platforms aimed at acquiring new customers
- Project Manage online acquisition marketing - web processes/systems, tracking, tagging, search, reporting etc.
- Manage marketing calendar with partners, as well as marketing budgets
- Stakeholder management is a key to this role - working with external agencies and internal tech and digital teams to collaborate on these projects as well as sales, legal, IT, production teams
What you will need to be considered:
- Minimum of 4 years Digital Marketing experience, within a creative agency or corporate environment and ideally worked within financial services
- Experience with digital - understanding of search, media, tagging, tracking
- Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills, as well as strong communication written and verbal
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant subject
About the company:
This is an agency secondment role into a high profile banking/fin services brand based in the CBD. They are innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit. 12 month contract.