About the role:
- Reporting to Head of Marketing, and within a team of 8 you will manage 1 direct report - Digital marketing specialist
- Using research and insights to formulate a strong digital strategy across all digital channels - email marketing, SEO, PPC, website etc. Roll out, report, analyse and improve.
- Working with the overall Marketing Team, create an engaging content to be delivered across all online channels (Website, EDM, Social Media)
- Utlise marketing automation (Salesforce Markeitng Cloud) to optimise digital strategies
- Management of external digital agencies, and working with external sales agents
- Strong experience across digital marketing, ideally in a corporate environment.
- Experience using and implementing marketing automation
- Proven strategic skills - must have been responsible for digital strategy previously
- Highly intelligent, positive, collaborative, a self-starter who loves working with all types of stakeholders
- Creative with a keen eye for data/numeracy, strong communicator and content writing experience.
- You need to be curious minded, ask pertinent questions, be solutions focused in your approach and above all ask "what if" questions?
This exciting, growing and global leader in the Education space are looking at bringing in someone positive and proactive that implement changes in digital, build strategy, roll-out and optimise. You will work with an experienced manager that has experience across digital as well as a great marketing team that are down-to-earth, passionate about what they do and continually looking to improve customer experience.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about being in the know.