Salary: $95,000-110,000 inc super
An Iconic Australian brand is going through a time of change, with a new brand being launched this is a very exciting time for the company. There will be a marketing team of 8. You will report into the Head of Marketing and work across all digital channels for the brand which includes e-commerce website.
You will be a self-motivated, analytical and have excellent stakeholder management.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies across all digital channels
- The brand is e-commerce which will make up approx. 60% of this role - insights, customer profiling, user experience to drive ROI.
- End-to-end campaign management of those channels - email, web, SEO/PPC, display, social
- Develop and maintain competitor analysis, customer profiling/data and digital reporting and analysis. Focus on ROI.
- Managing agency relationships, optimising relationship, tracking and reporting.
- Solid background within digital marketing - 5 years + coming from an e-commerce brand
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Email marketing experience and basic Adobe suite experience
- Knowledge of tracking systems e.g Google Analytics, Hitwise, Omniture etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a dynamic environment
- Confident and self-motivated