Salary: $100-110k inc super, Perm
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Implement and optimise digital acquisition marketing strategies, focus on lead generation via digital channels
- This includes content strategy to improves leads through SEO
- End-to-end campaign management of those channels - SEO, PPC, affiliates, search, programmatic
- Reporting on leads and CPL through digital reporting and analysis. Focus on ROI.
- A key aspect of this role is managing digital agency relationships and lead generation partners, optimising relationships, tracking and reporting.
- Solid background within digital acquisition marketing (must have worked across SEO & PPC campaigns) - 5 years + ideally within B2B (SME) environment
- Excellent stakeholder and previous agency management skills
- Knowledge of tracking systems e.g Google Analytics, Tableau, SEMRush
- Knowledge of content amplication systems e.g Taboola, Outbrain
- Proven experience increasing ROI and decreasing CPL via digital marketing channels
- Passion for digital/technology, and highly motivated
- Entrepreneurial and continuously trying to better yourself
This company is an online brand that have a head office in the UK, they have seen year on year growth, it is an exciting time in the company with more growth to be expected this year. They see the value in marketing and are focusing on gaining leads through digital marketing which this person will take responsibility for new acquisition leads. Currently the marketing team is 2, not including this role and plans to double this by year end.
The culture is positive, fun, vibrant and suits someone that is the same.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know
Get in the know