Salary: $100-120k inc super, Perm
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies across all channels, with this being an online business the focus is on digital channels
- End-to-end campaign management of those channels - brand, affiliates, search and partnerships
- Develop and maintain competitor analysis, customer profiling/data and digital reporting and analysis. Focus on ROI.
- Managing partnerships and agency relationships, optimising relationships, tracking and reporting.
- Solid background within digital marketing - 5 years + ideally for an online brand
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of tracking systems e.g Google Analytics, Hitwise, Omniture etc. desirable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Passion for digital/technology, and highly motivated
This company is an online brand that own 3 businesses within their umbrella and about to launch another, they are an innovative service being the first in Australian with their offering to the market! The company is passionate about the customer, and a work/life balance for their employees.
The marketing team is supportive, dynamic and collaborative.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant