Newly appointed marketing manager needs a super star digital marketing coordinator to join the marketing team of this top property consultancy working across multiple digital projects and supporting the wider marketing team.
The opportunity is for an initial three month contract starting Nov through to end of Jan with the opportunity to extend or become permanent for the right candidate.
- Ideally, 2 years experience working within a digital marketing role, ideally for a large company or strong brand.
- Confident working with digital platforms, Facebook scheduling, SEO, content marketing, reporting and website updates.
- Ability to work autonomously as this role is full time remote working.
- Comfortable working in a flat structured marketing team and able to ask questions when needed
- Professional approach but also down to earth and a great work ethic.
- Digital content creation for socials, EDM and website including copywriting and basic image editing in Canva and Photoshop.
- Making content updates websites
- Assisting marketing teams with basic Sitecore troubleshooting. A basic understanding of HTML would be favourable.
- Reviewing and reporting on SEM campaigns in Google AdWords, working alongside our external media agency.
- Implementing basic SEO best-practice
- Building EDMs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (experience in this platform preferred but not necessary).
- Setting up, monitoring and reporting on campaigns in Facebook Business/Ads Manager (demonstrated experience in this platform is required).
If you would like to know more about this client-side digital marketing opportunity please email email@example.com for more information.