TOMRA is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help them achieve this.
More about the company
Tomra is involved in container deposit schemes in Europe, North America and Australia collecting and recycling more than 35 billion containers a year. Their cloud-connected and digitally-enabled RVMs allow consumers to collect refunds on their bottles and containers via electronic payments, discounts and vouchers -- or to donate to charities of their choice. How cool is that!
New to the Australian market, and with the launch pending, this is such an exciting time to join this innovative environmental & tech brand. The marketing team is currently a small one, 3 will be in the team, there are opportunities to progress and grow with the company for the right person with that long term vision. It will be a quick turnaround and you will be expected to get in and hit the ground running at this important time.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of online marketing in collaboration with the Marketing Executive (currently hiring this person also).
What's in it for you?
- Newly created role reporting to the Marketing Director, in an autonomous marketing role
- Digital marketing planning, development, execution, and reporting metrics
- Working with external agencies to create out-going social media content, and handling in-coming feedback
- Creating google analytics and other key digital and social metrics reports
- Creation and maintenance of Australian website and app
- Stakeholder management across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the digital marketing calendar and digital marketing budget
The NSW container deposit scheme, Return and Earn, will commence across NSW later this year and everyone will have a role to play. Drink container litter makes up 44% of the volume of all litter in the state and costs more than $162 million to manage. Return and Earn will be the largest litter reduction scheme introduced in NSW, and will help meet the Premier's goal of reducing the volume of litter in the state by 40% by 2020.
Here in NSW, TOMRA and its joint venture partner Cleanaway have won the exclusive right to operate the NSW Container Deposit Scheme ‘Return and Earn’ that will begin operating on 1 December, 2017. As part of the scheme, TOMRA Collection Pty Ltd will roll out a network of approximately 300 reverse vending machines ‘kiosk’ installations. While there will be other components of the scheme, TOMRA’s RVM kiosks will be located mainly in shopping centre carparks.
What do you need to be successful?
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar field
- Minimum of 3-4 years B2C Consumer Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in email marketing – creation and management
e.g: Wordpress, Mail Chimp, Salesforce (or another similar marketing automation system)
- Experience with SEO, Social media content & planning
- Experience working with Google AdWords and YouTube Advertising
- Genuinely care about the environment & our planet, want to help do something about the current state of depletion of natural resources
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously in an exciting, at times pressure-related business
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org