Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reporting to Marketing Manager and within the marketing team you will be responsible for all digital marketing whilst being conscious of brand guidelines.
- You will be a social media whizz (paid and organic) and manage multiple accounts for the brand; writing content, scheduling, posting, and reporting
- Optimising Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, blog content, video
- Building, sending and measuring eDM communications
- Liaising with key stakeholders and getting them onboard with digital marketing initiatives
- Some marketing admin including tweaks to property adverts.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and preferably Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years B2C Digital Marketing experience including; email marketing, SEO, Google AdWords, Social media content, segmentation, planning, and website updates.
- Passion/interest in real estate, architecture, interior design.
- Confident, high attention to detail, resourceful and innovative individual.
- Great stakeholder management and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously
A luxury real estate brand, family owned and based Northern Beaches, with multiple locations.
They have a great emphasis on supporting the local community and have strong company values. The culture is energetic, kind and supportive. Working in a marketing team of 5 3 based in HQ and 2 Philippines, you will be the digital guru and be the SME for all things digital.