Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reporting to Marketing Manager and within the marketing team you will be responsible for all digital marketing whilst being conscious of brand guidelines.
- You will be a social media whizz (paid and organic) and manage multiple accounts for the brand; writing content, scheduling, posting, and reporting
- Optimising Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, blog content, video
- Building, sending and measuring eDM communications
- Liaising with key stakeholders and getting them onboard with digital marketing initiatives
- Some marketing admin including tweaks to property adverts.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and preferably Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years B2C Digital Marketing experience including; email marketing, SEO, Google AdWords, Social media content, segmentation, planning, and website updates.
- Passion/interest in real estate, architecture, interior design.
- Confident, high attention to detail, resourceful and innovative individual.
- Great stakeholder management and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously
A luxury real estate brand, family owned and based North shore, with multiple locations.
They have a great emphasis on supporting the local community and have strong company values. The culture is energetic, kind and supportive. Working in a marketing team of 5, you will be the digital guru and be the SME for all things digital.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know
Get in the know