Reporting into the CEO you will join the team of this top growing technology company working across multiple digital projects and supporting the wider sales team. You will work alongside a third party creative agency to execute and drive digital marketing projects.
- Ideally, 2 years experience working within a digital marketing role, ideally for a large company or strong brand.
- Confident working with digital platforms, Facebook scheduling, SEO, content marketing, reporting and website updates.
- Ability to work autonomously as this role is full time remote working.
- Comfortable working in a flat structured marketing team and able to ask questions when needed
- Professional approach but also down to earth and a great work ethic.
- Digital content creation for socials, EDM and website including copywriting and basic image editing in Canva and Photoshop.
- Making content updates websites
- Assisting marketing teams with basic Sitecore troubleshooting. A basic understanding of HTML would be favourable.
- Reviewing and reporting on SEM campaigns in Google AdWords, working alongside our external media agency.
- Implementing basic SEO best-practice
- Building EDMs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (experience in this platform preferred but not necessary).
- Setting up, monitoring and reporting on campaigns in Facebook Business/Ads Manager (demonstrated experience in this platform is required).